Saturday, April 27th from 10:00 am till 2:00 pm Grand Spring Sale
In recent years this has been the most successful fundraiser for the society and, with your help, this will be the best yet. Spread the word amongst your friends!
The stalls will include:
Home made baking and preserves, China, Collectibles, Pre-owned Books, CD’s, DVD’s etc., Kitchenware, Linens and Jewelry, “White Elephant”, “Things Welsh”, Children’s Wear and Toys, Electrical and Electronics.
Volunteers are needed:
- before the Sale on Wednesday April 24th from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm to SET-UP.
- before the Sale on Friday April 26th from 10:00 am till 3:00 pm to SET-UP ready for the Sale and the Silent Auction.
- on the day of the Sale to sell at the tables and assist with the Silent Auction. Other helpers will also be needed.
- at the end of the Sale day to help dismantle the stalls and put things away.
Members of the Social Committee will be at the Hall to receive gently used Sale items at the following times:
- Wednesday, April 10th from 12 noon till 2 pm (Book Club)
- Sunday, April 14th, bring your donations with you to the Church Service
- Wednesday, April 17th from 10:30 am till 3 pm (Genealogy Group – note that the group meets from 10:30 till 12:30)
- Wednesday, April 24th from 10 am till 3 pm, a SET-UP Day
- Friday, April 26th from 10 am till 3 pm, a SET-UP Day
Please let us know as early as possible if you have an item or a service you wish to offer worth $40 or more since we will hold a Silent Auction. Silent Auction Tables will be set up with items or services on which people can bid above a minimum level for each offering. We have lots of contributors who will then be advertised on our web page http://www.welshsociety.com/Lab5/donations
Contact Gillian 604-742-1378 or GillianRogers67@gmail.com or any member of the Social Committee to work out how you can help and when you are free to volunteer. Alternatively, if you have a Silent Auction donation then you can contact Lynn Owens-Whalen directly at 604 970-6434 or firstname.lastname@example.org